heartfelt welcome to Hidden Oak Inn!
Built in 1914 by Ralph E. Murphy, this
large, two-story house has a high gabled roof and
a front porch framed with Wisteria. The
Inn was originally a home for families and later
a home for teachers and nurses during WWII.
In the late 1940's the Episcopal Church (which use
to be next door) purchased the home to use as a
refectory. The home was converted to a Bed and Breakfast
and has been home to us, Don, Valerie and Taylor
Patterson (pictured at right), since 1999. We lovingly and extensively
restored the home in 2006.
love for innkeeping centers around each guest. Meeting
people from all over the world, helping people relax
in a quality environment, guiding guests as to the
best places to taste wine, shop and dine ... making
lifelong friends, this is our joy.
Meet our dogs - Bailey (black) & Madison (brown)
scroll down you will learn more about the inn and
our cuisine. Enjoy the tour!